About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, February 12, 2018

You Are So Loved


Hello crafters,

I have tons to do today as today is when I start packing up my craft room. Since it's still relatively early here on the west coast, I'm indulging in a little internet time before I get started.

I had a very productive Sunday as far as card making. There's a fairly new challenge blog, Inspired By Challenge, that is in it's second week. I first saw it on this post by my friend,  LeAnne, and thought it would be fun to play along. Looking through my paper stash I found this cute envelope paper and built my card around it and the inspiration photo.




The critters are from the Mama Elephant Woodland Gifts set. The Tree dies used in the background are from Lawn Fawn and the Stitched Hill die is Die-namics. The images are stamped on X-Press It Blending card stock and colored with Copics and cut out with the set dies. Before popping them into the scene using dimensionals, I cut out the background with a Spellbinders Scalloped Square die and matted it using a Spellbinders Square die in Real Red. The ribbon is SU.

Here's the inside using more images from the Woodland Gifts set and a sentiment from SU.



Wishing everyone a great day! Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Woodland Gifts set by Mama Elephant, Good Greetings by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Whisper White, Real Red and Mint Macaroon, X-Press It Blending card stock and misc patterned paper (loose sheets that I have bagged up from various 6 x 6 pads)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Real Red
Other: Woodland Gifts dies, Spellbinder dies, Lawn Fawn dies, Die-namics dies, SU Red stitched ribbon, Gemini Jr, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I just love those little critters :) Thank you for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a CUTE card, love your interpretation! Thank you for joining us at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!