About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

You Are the Sweetest

Hello everyone,

I hope your Christmas holiday was joyous and relaxing. I am spending a few days with my mom in northern California. We had a quiet Christmas and spent a few hours in the early evening driving around looking at lights in her small city, followed by a little dessert.

I brought some stamping supplies with me to play around with. What I call "stamping the old way" with just paper, ink, and stamps. No dies or embellishments other than patterned papers. I did bring some colored pencils for coloring images, a glue runner and scissors. I received my pre-order from the new Occasions catalog, so those were the stamp sets that I brought to play with.

Using the current CASE THIS SKETCH and the the Fruit Basket set and DSP pack I made this card.





The strawberries and melons were stamped and then fussy cut and popped up with mini-dimensionals.

I used more of the DSP on the inside too.



I'm at mom's for one more night, then I'm meeting up with Mr. Personal Chef at our friend's on the Central Coast wine country for New Years.

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Fruit Basket set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White card stock, Tutti-Frutti DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Lemon Lime Twist, Garden Green, Real Red
Other: Mini-dimensionals

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!