About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Happy Holidays

Hi stamping friends,

I've been working on some more Holiday cards this weekend. I still have many more to go before I have enough made. Luckily, Kim has a great sketch for us at Freshly Made Sketches this week. I took advantage of it to make this holiday card. I love the little animals in this Winter Woodland Wonders set by Avery Elle!




This is a simple card and was a quick one to make. I love the color combination in this new SU DSP, and Kim's sketch is perfect to showcase it. I stamped the bear on X-Press It Blending card stock and colored the image with Copics, then cut it out with the set dies. It's popped up with dimensionals on a square cut from DSP with a small Die-namics Stitched Square die. The square is layered on Old Olive card stock cut with a Die-namics Large Fishtail Flag die. The small white, star-shaped snowflake is from a package that I found at Paper Source last year. I added a small clear rhinestone to the center for some sparkle. The sentiment is from the Avery Elle set and it's stamped with Old Olive ink.

For the inside, I used another of the Large Fishtail Flag dies and a sentiment from a new Christmas SU set.



I was gone all week last week working in Los Angeles and I'll be traveling again this week, but only Tuesday through Thursday. I'm headed to Colorado this week and hoping it's not too cold yet.

Thanks for stoping in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Avery Elle set Winter Woodland Wonders and SU Snowflake Sentiments
Paper: SU Whisper White, Old Olive, and X-Press It Blending card stock and SU Merry Little Christmas DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Old Olive
Other: Avery Elle Winter Woodland Wonders dies, Die-namics Large Fishtail Flag dies, Remarks Dimensional Snowflake stickers, clear rhinestone, the Big Shot, dimensionals

2 comments:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!