About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, September 29, 2017

Warm Winter Wishes

Hello and Happy Friday!

I made this card last night, but didn't get the picture taken until this morning. Truly squeaking it in to the gallery!

Nance is the hostess this week at Paper Players with a great sketch challenge. I used some of the new DSP from the SU Holiday catalog and a new Christmas set from Avery Elle. A pretty simple card, but with an old time feel. (I think).





More stamps from the set used on the inside.



I used the Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangles to cut the DSP and the set dies to cut out the snow couple and north pole sign. They are colored with Copics. I used a Wink of Stella pen and brushed on some sparkle over the snow and used some white Nuvo crystal drops on the lady's hat.

Have a great weekend all!
Thanks for stopping in,
Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Frosty Friends set by Avery Elle
Paper: SU Heavy Whisper White and regular Whisper White card stock and SU Be Merry DSO
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler, Copics
Other: Die-namics dies, Avery Ellen Frosty Friends dies, Nuvo drops, Wink of Stella, the Big Shot, diemnsionals

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely Colleen. Great Christmas colours, cute images beautifully coloured and a great sense of proportion in the design. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute snow people Colleen, and the inside of your card is nice enough to be an outside! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!