About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Smitten!

Hello,

I hope your week has started off well. Today was a very busy work day for me, and tomorrow will be no different. But, it's ok because then the weekend seems to arrive faster.

Today I have the card that I made on Friday using the current CAS(E) This Sketch layout. What a fun one this week, although it took me a little while to make up my mind on how to use it.





I started with some older Doodlebug Christmas patterned papers and a new SU Christmas set called Smitten Mittens. This was a super quick card to put together as there isn't much stamping involved. Love the silver and Bermuda Bay colors together too, and it especially looks pretty with a pop or Real Red.

Here is the inside:



Thanks for stopping in, and have a great Wednesday!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Smitten Mittens set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Heavy Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Real Red and Silver card stock and Doodlebug patterned papers
Ink: SU Bermuda Bay
Other: SU Smitten dies, red rhinestone, Baker's twine, Nuvo silver glitter drops, the Big Shot, dimensionals

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!