About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

You're Flippin' Awesome!

Hello all,

I hope that you've had a fun and relaxing weekend. I certainly did. Yesterday some weekend chores in the morning, Little League BB in the afternoon and Big League BB in the evening. Today, Mr. Personal Chef and I walked into our little town for the Spring Street Faire. We bought some new wine tools that look pretty cool. In fact we also bought a set for our friends. Since we just happen to be going to dinner there this evening, I came home and made a card to go with the gift. Our friend Jai is an awesome cook and we eat there frequently. (His son Nic is the Little League player.)

Using Amy's awesome sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, here's the thank you card.





This is kind of a one layer card. Just the die cuts make a "second" layer. The card base is SU heavy weight card stock. I stamped the images on X-Press It Blending card stock with Memento black and colored them with Copies. Using the MFT set dies I cut them out and placed them around the SU wreath, cut from black card stock. I decided to embellishment with the scored lines, using my Score-pal.

Here's the inside. The Thanks sentiment is Lawn Fawn.



I really like how this one turned out.

Have a wonder week everyone and, as always, thanks for checking in!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Recipe for Happiness set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU heavy weight, SU Basic Black and X-Press It Blending card stock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics
Other: MFT Recipe for Happiness dies, the Big Shot, dimensionals, SU mini glue dots

2 comments:

  1. Ok this is adorable and then some......it is like he is a master chef and master juggler! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card! Love those images! Great colouring! Such a fun theme! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!