About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, November 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

Happy Day After Thanksgiving all,

I hope yesterday found you celebrating with family and friends. We had a quiet morning at home then we went to a friend's house for dinner in the early afternoon. Good food, good wine and  good conversation.

I'm still finishing up my holiday cards. I had stamped a bunch of the deer images form the Avery Elle set Kitch Christmas, colored them and cut them out with the corresponding dies a few months ago. I had them all in an envelope, but wasn't sure what I was going to make. Along comes this week's Freshly Made Sketch and I knew it was the perfect layout to for my little deer.




I had enough deer to make 12 cards. Since there are two deer images in the stamp set, six fronts had one and six had the other image. Here is a card with the the other deer image.


I love how these turned out too!

Have a great weekend. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Kitch Christmas set by Avery Elle
Paper: SU Whisper White, X-Press It Blending card stock, Lawn Fawn Christmas Plaid patterned paper and SU retired Christmas DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Island Indigo
Other: Avery Elle Kitch Christmas dies, Die-namics Stitched Rectangle and Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frame dies, sequin, the Big Shot, dimensional


2 comments:

  1. These are great Christmas cards. I love the little deer images and how you've given them those great frames. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are just gorgeous! I love the papers you've used paired with the cutest ever reindeer! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!