About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Bee Sweet

Hello again,

We did go shopping (see my last post), but I actually didn't buy a thing! More money to buy stamps with, LOL. Once we got home and had lunch, I did sit down and make a quick card using the Mojo Monday sketch for this week. Squeaking it in, too.




I used some older Lawn Fawn Halloween stamps and another new paper pad that I bought at Paper Source with the other on Wednesday. This one is a fall themed pad from Pebbles. My little bear dressed up like a honey bee is stamped in Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics. I've used a variety of dies to create the sketch elements.

Thanks again for stopping in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Critters in Costume by Lawn Fawn
Paper: Taylored Expressions textured card stock, SU Early Expresso and X-Press It Blending card stock, Pebbles Woodland Forrest patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Early Expresso, Copics
Other: Spellbinders Open Scalloped circle die, Die-namics Wonky Stitched circle and Curved Stitched rectangle dies, the Big Shot, enamel dots, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!