About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

You're Out of This World

Happy Weekend!

It's been gorgeous weather wise here in SoCal this past week and this weekend looks like it will be more of the same. I have some shopping to do later this morning, then I'm meeting some former co-workers for dinner tonight. Should be fun to catch up.

I picked up this new Mama Elephant set a few weeks ago at a shop down in San Diego. When I saw the new CAS(E) This Sketch sketch I thought it would work well with the set. When I purchased the stamp set, I received the little star border die free due a promotion that Mama Elephant was having at the time. You can't beat that!



All of the stamped images and sentiment are from the set. I used the matching Space Bear dies to cut out the bear and popped it up with dimensional tape over the stars. I picked up some of the punched out stars and placed them randomly around the "sky" over the moon. The bear is colored with Copics and the smaller images are colored with pencils. The bear's space bubble is coated with Crystal Effects.

Don't forget to check in with the Paper Players blog tomorrow. LeAnne has a fun sketch challenge coming your way.

Wishing you many Easter Blessings.
Thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Space Bears set by Mama Elephant
Paper: SU Bordering Blue, Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock
Ink: SU Night of Navy, Memento tuxedo black, Copics, colored pencils
Other: Mama Elephant Space Bear and Star border dies, Crystal Effects, Wink of Stella, the Big Shot, dimensional tape

2 comments:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!