About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

I'm Dead Serious

Hello crafty peeps,

I made today's card with the new CanYouCaseIt #90 Halloween challenge in mind. Basically, anything Halloween goes.

As I've said before, I love to color and this SugarPea set is perfect for practicing. For my color scheme, I saw the ColorQ challenge #311 has a Halloween palette this week which worked perfectly for my card.



Her zombie boyfriend is on the inside:



These would be awesome Halloween costumes, for a party, but lots of work to pull off. Speaking of costumes, this week's Crazy4 Challenge is to make a card with someone or something in costume, so I'm playing along with them as well.

Supplies
Stamps: Undying Love set by SugarPea Designs
Paper: SU Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder, Kiwi Kiss and X-Press It Blending card stocks. Bella Blvd Halloween Magic patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: SU black pre-cut spiderweb, Die-namics pinking and double-stitched circle dies, Wink of Stella glitter pen (hair bow and skirt), Crystal Effects (eyes), sequins, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Have a good Sunday evening and thanks for looking in,
Colleen


3 comments:

  1. Cute card, Colleen, love your banner! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love, love the zombie girl!! :) The banner is great also the SU pre -cut spiderweb! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It?

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!