About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Cheers!

Hello stamping friends,

I have a fun birthday card for you today that I made on Sunday afternoon using this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch #288.  For the background, I masked off about 1/4" all around the card base and randomly stamped the images using the "stamping off" technique to achieve a softer ink application. I used the square and circle elements to make a shaker card. I hadn't made one in a long time and I think the sequins and cocktail theme go well together here.





Supplies
Happy Hour set by Stampin' Up
Paper: X-Press It Blending card stock, SU Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe DSP
Ink: SU Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Blushing Bride and Old Olive classic ink, Memento tuxedo black
Other: Die-namics double-stitched square, stitched fishtail flags STAX, circle STAX and martini glass dies, SU window plastic, foam tape, sequins, the Big Shot

Thanks for looking,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!