About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Season's Greetings

Hello from very rainy San Diego,

Yay, we finally are getting some rain and it's such a good thing. Unfortunately, the weatherman is predicting more very hot weather coming by the end of the week.

Last night after dinner, I was in the mood to stamp. I looked around for a challenge to get inspired and noticed that Leslie posted her Always Playing with Paper: The Challenge #42. This week is a color challenge. The colors look Christmasy to me and here's the quick and easy card that I came up with.




I used a bright pink that looks red in my photo, but IRL, it's clearly pink. This card took about 10 minutes to put together once I had the concept in my mind. Love that!

Supplies
Stamps: Evergreen set by Stampin' Up and Winter Scripty Greetings by Lawn Fawn
Paper: SU whisper white and real red card stock and Doodlebug Frosty Friends patterned papers
Ink: SU real red, strawberry slush, coastal cabana and island indigo ink pads
Other: TE sequins, foam tape

Thanks for coming by,
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely way to use the colours and I love the clean look of your card! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for a Christmas card!! Lovely and I ADORE those trees!!!
    Thanks for joining us at "The Challenge" on Lesley Croghan's blog Always Playing with Paper!
    -Love it when I can see sweet creations like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this! I love your sweet trees and the wonderful dotted background! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge, Colleen!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!