About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Life Is Good - Relax

Hello again,

This is my second post this afternoon. Guess I'm on a roll, LOL! I made this very quick card using the current Freshly Made Sketch. In addition, I'm playing along with the current Crazy 4 Challenges - Lighthouse theme.


I used the ink smooshing technique with three Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers applied to an acrylic block. I spritzed some water on the block and on the watercolor paper, then pressed the block to the paper. After it dried, I stamped the images with Memento tuxedo black.  Unfortunately, the photo doesn't show the embossed background. I used the Taylored Expressions Cloud embossing plate on the card front. IRL it looks pretty cute with the lighthouse image.

Supplies
Stamps: Life Is Good set by Lawn Fawn
Paper: SU whisper white card stock, Ranger water color paper and  Doodlebug Sunkissed patterned papers
Ink: Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, Memento tuxedo black
Other: Lawn Fawn stitched banner die, Taylored Expressions Cloud embossing plate, turquoise baker's twine, sequins, The Big Shot, dimensionals

TFL!

Colleen

2 comments:

  1. The tags are so pretty for the sketch! Love your colors. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!