About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Thank You

Hello,

I hope you all had a great weekend. I've been feeling pretty miserable for the last two days. I was in Chicago last week for work and came home with a nasty bug. I'm not sure if it's the flu virus or a cold virus because I have symptoms of both. Unfortunately, I have to get back on a plane tomorrow for another business trip.

Most of my weekend was spent reviewing 110 slides for a presentation that I'm giving on Wednesday. After having enough of it by around noon, I made a card. Coloring helped take my mind off my stuffed up head.

This card is a thank you card for a very talented young man. He is the son of my housemate's co-worker, and a senior in high school. Besides being an awesome baseball player, he is a potter and he made us two very exquisite pots. We wanted to make a special card to thank him.



No sketch challenge used for this card. Just a simple layout to showcase the image.
The image is a Kenny K digi printed on XPress-It Blending card stock and colored with Copics.

I hope, as a fellow craft artist, he enjoys it.

Supplies
Stamps: Kenny K digi and SU Sassy Salutations set
Paper: SU Bordering Blue and Night of Navy card stock, XPress-It Blending card stock and Americana by Pebbles patterned papers
Ink: Copics and SU Night of Navy
Other: Die-Namics stitched rectangles, Fishers corner rounder punch, Pebbles enamel dots, the Big Shot and dimensionals

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Thanks for looking,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!