About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Owl Always Love You

Hello friends,

Here is the last of the cards that I made over the weekend. I think I have enough Valentine's Day cards for family and friends now. (Hopefully anyway). This card is super simple and I've used the CAS(E) the Sketch 109 layout.






Supplies
Stamps: You're A Hoot set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE Choice Buttercream, textured red and pink card stocks and really old SU DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU Riding Hood Red
Other: TE Small Heart border die, TE You're A Hoot coordinating dies, Fiskers corner rounder punch, The Big Shot, diemnsionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Colleen, this is so cute! Love the heart border!
    So glad you joined us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!