About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Holiday High Five


Hello again,

Karen has another great sketch for us today. Here's my take on this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch number 241.

I received my new release order from My Favorite Things yesterday. Such cute Christmas stamps! I couldn't wait to ink them up. Besides the stamps, I ordered the pierced snow drift dies and pierced rectangles. Both are used on this card. 





Supplies
Stamps: Christmas Cuteness set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Lost Lagoon and XPress-It Blending card stocks and We R Memory Keepers Winter Frost patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU Lost Lagoon
Other: Die-namics pierced circle, pierced snow drift, pierced rectangles and pierced fishtail flags STAX dies, the Big Shot, dimensionals

I hope you have a great week and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!