About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Toil and Trouble

Hello,

How was your weekend? I had a very relaxing one, and it was quite enjoyable. I managed to get in a little stamping today, and I made a card for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #233 challenge. Since fall is right around the corner, I thought I'd get a start on Halloween cards.




Supplies
Stamps: Toil and Trouble set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU black and Tangerine Tango card stock and SU Halloween DSP
Ink: SU Craft Basic Black ink
Other: SU clear embossing powder, heat tool, Taylored Expressions Spider Web border die, SU Spider Web embossing folder, SU small oval punch, Taylored Expressions leaf die, halloween BOO brad, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Hope your week is a great one. Thanks for looking,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!