About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sending You Oceans Of Love

Hey all and Happy Hump day!

I'm on a roll inking up new stamps that I received recently. This one is another SugarPea Designs set. So, so cute and again, super fun to color. This card uses Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch 232. I rotated the sketch to accommodate the image.





I stamped the image on XPress-It Blending card stock with Memento tuxedo black and colored it with Copics. The sand castle and crab are fussy cut and added to the scene. The photo frame is from SU cut from the patterned paper and the banners are Die-namics.

I'm entering my card in the SPD08 Monthly Challenge, which is "anything goes."

Supplies
Stamps: Seaside Wishes set by SugarPea Designs
Paper: SU Coastal Cabana and Island Indigo card stock, XPress-It Blending card stock, and Echo Park Paradise Beach pattern papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics
Other: SU photo frame die, Die-namics banner dies, white gel pen, pink Stickles, Doodlebug enamel dots, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Thanks for looking,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. What a darling card, Colleen! Love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at SugarPea!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!