About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, August 25, 2014

"hashtag" Got Cupcake?

Hi stampers,

I hope you all had a good Monday. Mine wasn't too busy, work wise, which is always nice for a Monday.

While stamping yesterday this is one of the cards that I made. I think this set is so, so cute and I can't wait to ink up and color the other animal images.



As you can see, I used Jen's Deconstructed Sketch 165 for my layout. This little party goat is stamped in Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics. I fussy cut him out and popped him with dimensionals onto some SU DSP. The circle dies are Die-namics. The "hashtag" symbol is from a SOM kit from TE from a few months ago. I added some Glossy Accents over his nose and some Expresso Dimensional Pearls to the icing on the cupcake.

Supplies
Stamps: Party Animals set by Simon Says Stamp
Paper: SU very vanilla, basic black, Pool Party and XPress-It Blending card stocks and SU Flashback DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Die-namics dies, SU word window punch, SU vanilla candy dots, wooden hashtag symbol, Glossy Accents, Dimensional Pearls, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!