About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Boooo

Hi again,

This is my second post today, and I have a card that I made using the CAS(E) this Sketch #90 layout. This is another Halloween card, again with some new goodies from my SU Holiday Mini catalog order.




A very simple card to make using SU dies and one stamped word.

Supplies
Stamps: Boooo stamp from Goggly Ghouls set
Paper: SU Mossy Meadow, Basic Black and Very Vanilla card stock, Tricks and Treats by Pebbles patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Other: SU Fall Fun framelits die, SU chat bubble die, Pebbles enamel dots, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Happy Labor Day holiday! Thanks,
Colleen

2 comments:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!