About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

A "Country Charm" Christmas Card

Hello fellow stampers,

I hope your Sunday is proving to be relaxing. As with many of my Sundays, I'm catching up on some of my favorite challenges from the week.

Here is my card for Merry Monday #98. This week, Leslie's challenge is to add "country charm with stitching and buttons." I pulled out a very, very old SU set and used a quilt theme as my inspiration.




The inside:


Supplies
Stamps: Little Somethings set and More Merry Messages set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke and Vanilla confetti card stock and Echo Park patterned papers
Ink: SU Always Artichoke, Real Red, More Mustard and Crumb Cake classic inks
Other: SU button, SU linen thread, Fiskars corner chomper, sewing machine, dimensionals

Hava a great week all and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Super, super cutest Christmas card ever!! Love the stamps you used!! You did such a clever job with this card!! Are you ever interested in checking out new blog? mine is fairly new and I would love if you stopped by at daisiesgirl.com. I have a giveaway going on just now also- hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!