About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I {Heart} This

Hello,

How's the start of your week going? Mine has been super busy, work wise, and that's okay.

I made this card several days ago for Jen's February SFYTT on her Reverse Confetti blog. I used a couple Reverse Confetti sets, including my new favorite RC set called Freida Fox.




Instead of coloring Freida Fox, I stamped her in SU Melon Mambo ink and framed her with a frame cut from Nesties. I love Stacey Schafer's card here, and CASE'd it. After adhering the frame with dimensionals, I added some heart brads. The sentiment is from another RC set called Arrows N Elements. I did color the flower in Freida's hand and added a thick layer of red Stickles on the heart.

In addition to the SFYTT challenge, I'm also entering this card into Linda's Catered Crop Heart Of the Matter Recipe Swap.

Supplies
Stamps: Freida Fox set and Arrows N' Elements set by Reverse Confetti
Paper: SU Soft Sky, Melon Mambo and Whisper White card stocks and Cupcake Love by Little Yellow Bicycle patterned papers
Ink: SU Melon Mambo and Soft Sky ink, Copics
Other: Square Nesties, Doodlebug brads, Stickles, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Happy Hump Day tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!