About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello all,

TGIF tomorrow! I'm looking forward to the weekend, but then I always do.

I got home from work earlier than usual today and decided to do some stamping, so I pulled up this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch to make a birthday card for a friend. The sketch seemed pretty perfect to make a masculine card.



Here's the inside:


Supplies
Stamps: Birthday set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Night of Navy, Summer Starfruit card stock and My Minds Eye patterned papers
Ink: SU  Gumball Green and Night of Navy classic pads
Other: Die-namics Happy die, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX die, Die-namics Star STAX die, SU red star eyelets, sewing machine, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for coming by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!