About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes

Hello,

Here's a simple Christmas card using the Freshly Made Sketch #111. I liked the lines of this sketch with the large open area. Perfect for an embossing folder!





I used one of my all time favorite SU Christmas sets, Scentsational Seasons, and the new SU paper pack called Season Of Style.

Supplies
Stamps: Scentsational Seasons set by Stampin' Up and Holiday Banners by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White CS and SU Season Of Style DSP paper pack
Ink: SU Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Cherry Cobbler
Other: SU Scentsational Seasons dies, SU border punch, SU Snowburst Embossing Folder, Taylored Expressions Banner die, Fiskars corner rounder, Kaiser red rhinestones, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for coming by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!