About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Holidays

Hello all,

Did anyone brave the "Black Friday" sales? Not us. We went wine tasting instead as we're spending the Thanksgiving holiday and long weekend with friends in the wine country on the Central Coast. So much more fun than fighting crowds and looking for parking spaces at a mall.

I made this card last weekend. It's for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #198. I used a cute kitty Christmas stamp from my wooden stamp stash that I got years ago in Poulsbo, WA at a store called Rubber Soul while visiting my sister who lived in the area at the time.




Supplies
Stamps: Rubber Soul single stamp
Paper: SU Taken With Teal and X-Press It Blending card stocks and MME Holly Jolly patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: classic square Nesties and scalloped square Nesties, TE heart die, Die-namics Fishtail Flag STAX die, wooden snowflake, half pearl, Stickles, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Hope your weekend is a good one. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!