About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, September 9, 2013

What's Mew?

Happy Monday afternoon all,

Yesterday I made a couple cards using new MFT Pure Innocence sets.  Using Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #117 layout and the Paper Player's color challenge by LeAnne, this is the first card. The challenge is to use Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party and Black. I colored my little kitty with Copics trying to match the Razzleberry and Pool Party colors.





Here is the inside. I kept it very, very simple.



Supplies
Kitty Costume set, Pure Innocence by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Rich Razzleberry and Pool Party card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock, SU Rich Razzleberry DSP
Ink: memento tuxedo black, SU Rich Razzleberry and Copics
Other: SU black ribbon, Seeing Spots EF, corner rounder punch, Want-2-Scrap black pearl

Thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

4 comments:

  1. LOL, this little image is adorable...and your coloring is divine! Thanks for playing with my colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! What an adorable image, which you colored to perfection! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and I love the repetition of the polka dots throughout your design. Adorable! Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!