About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Spooky Wishes

Hello again,

I have a card here using another of my new PI girls.

I've used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #192 for the layout. Another super fun sketch from Karen. I pulled out my box of washi tapes to use for the strips on the side and the bottom and my spider web EF for the background. She is stamped on X-Press It blending card stock with Memento tuxedo black and colored with a whole bunch of Copics. After cutting her out and mounting with dimensionals, I used yellow Stickles to make the pumpkin face on her shirt sparkle. If you look closely, there's a small orange rhinestone in the center of the bow in her hair.




For my sentiment, I stamped it on the smallest pumpkin from the Die-namics Primitive Pumpkin trio set and then placed a green pearl on the stem.

Here's the inside:


I used the Chevron Die-namics to cut out some black card stock to "match" the patterned papers on the front of the card. The inside greetings are stamped on some SU Pumpkin Pie card stock and attached with a strip of washi tape.

Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence Pretty Pumpkin set by My Favorite Things
Paper: TE dark gray, SU black, white and Pumpkin Pie card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock, American Crafts patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Washi tapes, Die-namics Primitive Pumpkin Trio dies and Chevron dies, SU Spider Web EF, orange rhinestone and green pearl, Fiskars corner rounding punch, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a great Wednesday and thanks for stopping by my blog,
Colleen

2 comments:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!