About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hand-Crafted Treats - Mojo 309

Hello,

I received some new stamp sets last week and boy, I've been having fun with them. I ordered all three sets of the Well Preserved Jars sets from Clear and Simple, and their coordinating dies. They are so cute. I've been making some super cute jar tags over the last few days. (I'll post those later in the week hopefully.) This morning I wanted to make a card for the Mojo Monday sketch and decided to use the medium jar set for this card.


Supplies
Stamps: Well Preserved Jars - Medium set by Clear and Simple Stamps
Paper: SU whisper white card stock and Lucky Charm by American Crafts patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Memento LUXE Olive Grove, SU Crisp Cantaloupe
Other: classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX dies, SU punches, Baker's twine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Cute little card. It made me happy just to look at it! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!