About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thinking Of You and SSSC191

Good Morning,

Today's card is made using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #191 layout. Love this one too! Simple, but with two of my favorite elements, circles and banners.

I used an SU stamp set called Kind and Cozy. I stamped the gingham circle stamp with SU Pumpkin Pie ink on Whisper White card stock and cut it out with circle Nesties. Then I stamped the sentiment with SU white craft ink and heat embossed it with SU white EP and cut it out with a smaller circle Nestie. Both of these layers are popped up with dimensionals onto a larger Pumpkin Pie circle.

I used SU markers to color directly onto the flower stamp from the set, then fussy cut it and placed it under the sentiment using a dimensional. After adding the banners, I added sequins to match the sketch.

The  patterned papers are from a large pad of KI Memories papers that a friend gave me for Christmas last year.



On the inside, I left mostly blank space to write a note.


Supplies
Stamps: Kind and Cozy set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie and Taken With Teal card stock and KI Memories patterned papers
Ink: SU Craft White, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo markers
Other: SU white embossing powder, classic circle Nesties, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX dies, Fiskars corner rounder punch, heat tool, the Big Shot, sequins and dimensionals

Have a great Tuesday and thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!