About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Thank You Very Much

Hi and Happy, Happy Friday,

As always, I'm certainly looking forward to the weekend. How about you? I started mine a little on the early side this afternoon. I finished my work project around 3:30 pm. What else to do but stamp, right? We are meeting a friend in a little while at our favorite wine bar then on to dinner. Good wine, good food and the best of friends. There's no better way to end the week!

My S.O. needs a thank you card for one of his admins and asked me to make one. She likes butterflies so I pulled out some new stamps and dies from Taylored Expressions and made this card using this week's Freshly Made sketch.



I decided to make a standard rectangle card instead of a square one. I love this cutting plate from TE. So cute! Instead of a ribbon and bow, I decided to use some twine and a button. The current Catered Crop recipe swap is to use twine on your project. I'm entering my card there as well.



Supplies
Stamps: Make It Memorable set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise card stock and Doodlebug Fruit Salad patterned papers
Ink: SU Pumpkin Pie and Tempting Turquoise
Other: TE Floral cutting plate, TE Make It Memorable coordinating dies, TE medium scalloped border die, TE medium layering doily, twine, SU white pearls, Doodlebug orange pearls, Pebbles lg crystal pearl, TE button, the Big Shot, and dimensionals.

Have a super fab weekend and thanks for looking,
Colleen

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty spring mix of flowers! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers/colors are wonderful! I love how you did the button/twine, and the die cuts are are great addition, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background die that you used! Great combination of elements. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!
    A great greeting card!
    Good luck to the challenge!

    If you want ... Please can you on my blog and to become a Member? ....I'd be honored

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!