About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Birthday

Good Sunday morning everyone,

I hope your weekend is going well. We went luggage shopping yesterday and got a really good deal on two suitcases. We're heading to Portugal and Spain at the end of May for my SO's 60th birthday. YIKES he's old! (don't tell him I said so) We're super excited to say the least.

Today's card (not his) I made for this week's Freshly Made Sketches and Dynamic Duos challenges. The colors this week are Basic Black, Basic Gray and dessert option of a masculine card. I just got my MFT order with the bicycle Die-namics die and couldn't wait to use it.







I used a couple SU embossing folders to add some dimension to the card stock since there isn't much stamping. The buttons are retired SU corduroy basic gray. Gray and black sure don't photograph very well. I even used the "enhance" feature in IPhoto to brighten it up.

Supplies
Stamps: Big Greetings by My Favorite Things
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White card stock and ?? patterned paper (very old from a Key Ingredients shipment)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Other: Die-namics Bicycle die, SU Polka dot, Stripes, and Houndstooth embossing folders, SU corner rounder and 1" circle punches, SU basic gray corduroy buttons, white floss, silver pearls, the Big Shot, SU glue dots, and dimensiosnals

Have a great day and thanks for looking,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!