About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Big Birthday Fishes

Hi stampers,

Here's a quick and simple card that I made using the Seize the Birthday sketch #11. The challenge is to make a masculine card. I went for juvenile masculine. Hopefully, some little guy will like it.





After coloring the shark with Copics, I used dimensionals to give him some lift in the waves. I covered him with Crystal Effects to give him a wet look.

Supplies
Stamps: Under the Sea set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Whisper White card stock and Echo Park Splash patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: TE wave die, Crystal Effects, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!