About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hello

Hi and Happy Tuesday,

Here's my card for Karen G.'s Sweet Sunday Sketch #179. I used a cute, new to me, set from Paper Smooches. I was in a spring mood and went with some bright colors.



The little bee and butterfly are stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored with Copics. I popped the bee up on dimensionals then coated his wings with yellow Stickles. I replaced the circle with the hexagons from MFT.

Supplies
Stamps: Flap Happy set by Paper Smooches
Paper: TE bright yellow and choice snow white card stock and Fresh Goods by Pebbles patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Night of Navy and Copics
Other: Die-namics hexagon STAX dies, yellow Stickles, SU red ribbon, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!