About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Sweet Friend

Happy Wednesday evening,

Or maybe I should say night as it's pretty late. I just finished posting my final LOVEFEST 2013 challenge cards over at Splitcoaststampers. I managed to get all 11 completed, WOOT-WOOT!



This card is the last one that I made. I just finished it in fact. It's for the Day 11 challenge hosted by The Greeting Farm. The challenge is to make a love-themed card with dies. I pulled out many Taylored Expressions dies to fulfill the challenge requirements. When I say many, I mean it, whew! Even though that's the case, I wanted the overall feel to be Clean & Simple.

The colors are SU Pool Party and Pacific Point. I wanted something other than red and pink since the theme is "hearts".




Supplies
Stamps: Banner Day 3 by Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE kraft, SU Pool Party and Pacific Point card stocks
Ink: SU Pacific Point
Other: TE Hearts Impressions plate, TE Curly border die, TE medium and small layering doilies, TE Banner Day 3 die, TE Handmade charms die, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Only two more work days, something to be excited about. We are supposed to have temps in the high 70s tomorrow and maybe 80s on Saturday. The joys of living in San Diego!

Thanks all,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!