About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Little Love Goes A Long Way

Hi and happy Saturday all,

I'm happy to say that I'm home this weekend and I plan to stamp. I've already been at it, playing along with the Splitcoaststampers Love Fest Challenges.



For my cards today, I chose the Day 7 challenges hosted by Taylored Expressions called "A Little Love Goes A Long Way." Taylor has challenged us to make a set of 3x3 inch cards.

I pulled out the TE Let's Chat set, the coordinating dies, and a couple other TE dies to put this cute set together.


The phones are all colored with Copics and I added some rhinestones to the phone dials and to the heart dies. After all, nothing says LOVE like some bling!

Here's a peak at the inside. I kept this very simple and made two of each sentiment to make my six cards.


I think they turned out too cute! How about you?

Supplies
Stamps: Let's Chat set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE blue, red, yellow and white card stock. The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine patterned papers by My Minds Eye
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and Not Quite Navy classic pads and Copics
Other: TE Let's Chat dies, TE small Layering Doily die, TE Heart Tag die, SU Baker's Twine, yellow embroidery thread, SU clear rhinestones, Kaiser yellow, red and blue rhinestones, the Big Shot, and dimensionals.

Have a great weekend all and thanks for looking,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!