About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Christmas

Hi all,

Here's a Christmas card that went together really quickly, despite the cutting, sewing, die cutting and embossing. I really like the way it turned out too. The owl is just cut from the SU DSP. I did this a few months ago on another card and decided to do so again because I think it's a really cute image. The sketch is last week's Merry Monday sketch. (I didn't get the picture taken until after the challenge closed.)




Supplies
Stamps: More Merry Messages by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Cherry Cobbler and Whisper white card stock and SU Snow Festive DSP
Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler
Other: SU Framelits, SU embossing folder, sewing machine, white candy dots, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!