About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

You're Top Dog Today!

Hi everyone,

I was very productive this weekend and made several cards. Some for friends and family with birthdays at the end of this month and some for Halloween. I just got around to taking photos tonight, so I'm just posting the first of the cards. (I'll be posting the rest over the next week.)

I


As you can see, the sketch is this week's Deconstructed Sketch #74. The stamp set and patterned papers are from SU. The pooches are colored with Copics.

Here is the inside:



Supplies
Stamps: Not So Seriously set (front) and Happiest Birthday Wishes set (inside) by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze, and Wisper White card stock, SU Bring On The Cake DSP (retired)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Wild Wasabi classic ink pad and Copics
Other: classic Oval Nesties, Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax, dog bone brads, sewing machine, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!