About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Peace On Earth

Happy Monday evening everyone,

I hope everyone on the East Coast is doing well and is out of harm's way tonight.

I'm squeaking in with my October SFYTT card. The layers on this sure were fun to play with. I used some "new to me" Paper Smooches stamps and Lawn Fawn patterned papers.




The snowman is stamped with Memento tuxedo black and colored with BG70 Copics. Then I smeared Crystal Stickles all over him to make him look nice and icy. I thought that the heart ornament would look kind of like the Earth colored in green and blue Copics. It's popped up on a dimensional on his little twig hand.

Supplies
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Paper: Taylored Expressions medium and light blue card stock, X-Press IT blending card stock, Lawn Fawn patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU Riding Hood red
Other: Crystal and Red Stickles and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!