About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Frosty and Fabulous

A very good Monday morning to you and Happy 1st day of October,

I'm Getting Sketchy with MFTWSC91 today. Technically, I guess I did that on Saturday evening when I made this card. I was in a Christmas card making mood and got two more completed on Saturday.





The image is watercolored with Tim Holtz Distress markers and my aqua painter on some TE watercolor paper. After it dried, I applied some Crystal Stickles to the darker part of the hat and the scarf. (I can't seem to make a card these days without using some Stickles on it). The patterned papers are a new 6 x 6 pad that I just bought a few weeks ago from MME called Winter Wonderland.


Supplies
Stamps: Frosty and Fabulous Snowman by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Not Quite Navy, Ridding Hood Red card stock,  TE watercolor paper and My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Other: Die-namics dies, aqua painter, candy dots, crystal candy dots, Stickles, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Have a great week all, and thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!