About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fluttering By With a Birthday Hi

Hi,

Here's another card that I made last weekend. This one is for a good friend's birthday. I used a new sketch challenge (to me) called CAS(E) This Sketch. The stamps are from Taylored Expressions. (Please excuse the photography. For some reason, this turned out really dark)



For the leaves, I used TE dies to cut the shapes from white paper then I sponged them with some fall colored inks. After gluing them on the card front, I added the orange/gold rhinestones. The birdhouse, bird and squirrel are colored with Copics. The background was made with the TE woodgrain Impressions Plate.

Supplies
Stamps: Best Nests set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU True Thyme, Really Rust, and Confetti White card stock
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU True Thyme, Really Rust, Cranberry Crisp, and Marigold Morning classic ink pads
Other: TE From the Heart Frame die, TE Wood Grain Impressions Plate, TE Mini Leaf dies, Kaiser Rhinestones, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!