About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

SFYTT Birthday Card

Hi all,

Ahhh, it's Friday tomorrow, and that means it's almost the weekend. Do you have any plans? Nothing special going on here this weekend, but next, we're off to the Central Coast wine country for a five day weekend with friends. I can't wait!

I needed a birthday card for a friend's son who is turning two on Oct. 5. I decided to use Jen's SFYTT layout for September. Clearly, I'm just squeaking my card in before the end of the month.

Because the card is for a little boy, I used Taylored Expressions Life Is A Circus set. I thought it would be perfect for a two year old, paired with very bright, mostly primary colors for the papers and the coloring.





 The images are colored with Copics. The patterned papers are from SU and have a great circus theme.The star boarder is also from TE.

I'm also entering this card in The Catered Crop Knot Now Recipe Swap. My ribbon is tied in a square knot, so I think that qualifies.



I made the inside of the card very colorful as well:



Supplies
Stamps: Life Is A Circus set by Taylored Expressiosn
Paper: SU Whisper white, Real red, Yoyo yellow card stock and SU DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Real red, Gumball green and Copics
Other: TE Star border die, SU Gumball green ribbon, SU punches (inside panel), sewing machine, Crystal Effects (on the seal), the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!