About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Boo

Hi all,

I'm back this afternoon with my card for Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #67. Again, just squeaking it in, LOL.

Today's card is another Halloween creation using papers and stamps from the SU Holiday Mini catalog. In fact, this is an all SU card.




I inked the recessed side of the spider web EF with black ink before running my tag through. The black layer was also embossed, with the SU wood grain EF. I stamped the spider twice, cut the images out and popped them up on dimensionals. I stamped Boo on the small tag and then sponged with grey ink.

Supplies
Stamps: Googly Ghouls set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU basic black, tangerine tango, and very vanilla and SU Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Ink: SU basic black and tangerine tango
Other: SU orange stripped ribbon, SU orange rhinestone brad, SU Spider web and Woodgrain Embossing Folders, SU corner rounder punch, SU linen thread, twine, sewing machine, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Only two more work days to go. I hope they're good ones. Thanks for coming by all,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!