About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Just For You

Hi all,

Since I was computer-less over most of the last few weeks I now have several cards that I can post throughout this week. Today's card was made a couple weekends ago when my little craft group got together for our monthly "play date."

This is an all SU card using one of my favorite sets from the Holiday Mini catalog.


Supplies
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade and Confetti White card stock, Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink: SU More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo classic pads and Early Expresso marker
Other: SU Bitty Banner Framelits, Cannery Set Framelits, Window Frames Collection Framelits, SU brads, SU linen thread, SU Finishing Touches Edgelits, SU Square Lattice embossing folder, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by all, and have a great Tuesday.

Colleen

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!