About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Googly Ghouls and SSSC 164

Hi all,

I'm just squeeeeking in my Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 164 card under the deadline. I've been away from home for a couple weeks, first traveling to Delaware for work then spending this past week in Northern California visiting with the fam. After finishing my laundry this morning and doing some other chores, I sat down this afternoon to stamp.

My card uses some new stamps and accessories from the SU Holiday Mini catalog. Cute stuff!



As you can see, I changed from a square card to the basic A2 size. I plan on using this as one of my M&Ts for my craft group tomorrow and the ladies aren't fond of square cards (costs more to mail). My top panel is also tilted and I added some fake stitching with a black marker. Frankie's and Zombie's eyes, as well as the "Os" in BOOO, use the new goggly eyes from SU. Love these as they have adhesive already on them for easy use. Spider's eyes are coated with yellow Stickles.

This is an all SU card other than the Stickles.

Supplies
Stamps: Googly Ghouls by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU black, Tangerine Tangoe and Very Vanilla card stock and SU Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink: SU Basic Black
Other: SU black brad, SU Two Tags Bigz die, SU Googly Eyes, SU circle and scalloped circle punches, yellow Stickles, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by all. I hope you're having a great weekend.
Colleen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!