About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, July 23, 2012

You Make My World Happy

Good Monday morning all,

One of the cards I made over the weekend is a thank you card for my bestie, Alison, to thank her for my birthday presents she sent last week. Her presents always arrive in time, never late.

I used this weeks MFTWSC81 sketch, as well as papers and embellishments from the Taylored Expressions July Key Ingredients kit to make the card.



This little cutie is stamped on X-Press It white blending card stock. Here hair, skin and shoes are colored with Copics. I stamped her again on two of the background PPs, cut out the clothes and paper pieced them onto the white image. She was fussy cut and popped up with dimensionals onto the white panel embossed with a SU EF. The green candy dots and red button are part of the KI kit. The flower was punched using the SU Boho Blossom punch and the ends were sponged with ink.

Supplies
Stamps: Being Cute Is What I Do set, Pure Innocence by My Favorite Things
Paper: TE Hillary and Buttercream CS and Tea For Two PP by Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU Raspberry Ripple
Other: SU Fans EF, Pearl and Button candy dots, SU Boho Blossom punch, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a fabulous day and thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!