About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, July 27, 2012

You Are Pretty Amazing

Happy Friday everyone,

My sister recently accepted a new job. In fact, she was offered two in one week. I'm so happy for her as her current job requires about 60 to 80 hours per WEEK. No time for her family and certainly no time for herself. The new one promises not to consume so much time, and it's in a completely different field. She's very excited.

I made this card for her to say Congrats! I also sent some artisan chocolate and salt carmel candies that are made locally here in Leucadia, CA to help her celebrate. They are YUMMY! (If anyone is interested in trying them here is a link to the web site: Sea Salt Candy Company)

The layout comes from July's Sketch For You To Try. I changed the circle to an oval to fit the stamped sentiment.



Supplies
Stamps: Complimentary Greetings set by My Favorite Things
Paper: From TE July KI kit, Taylored Expressions blue and gold CS and Tea For Two by Cosmo Cricket PP
Ink: SU Not Quite Navy
Other: oval and scalloped oval Nesties, Die-namics Fish Tail Flags Stax, Mini Rolled Roses and Royal Leaves dies, Sizzix Birds and Flowers embossing folder, Want 2 Scrap green pearls, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Have a fab weekend and thanks,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. this is so beautiful, love how you used the sentiment and dp with this sketch, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!