About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Merry Christmas - SSSC163

Good evening all,

Here's my entry for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch # 163.

This is a Stampin' Up only card with more new goodies from the upcoming Holiday catalog.



I had fun using one of the new Paper Piercing Packs. Unfortunately, it doesn't show up well in my photo. In RL, it looks pretty cool.

Supplies
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes set and Teny Tiny Wishes set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White CS and Snow Festival DSP
Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler
Other: SU Ornament Keepsakes Framelits Dies, SU Paper Piecing Pack, SU Crafter's Tool Kit, SU Cherry Cobbler ribbon, SU felt snowflake, SU Cherry Cobbler button, SU Cherry Cobbler baker's twine, SU Word Window punch, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Happy Hump Day tomorrow and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!