About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Hump Day all,

Yesterday was my nephew Ian's 15th birthday. He, like his auntie is a baseball fan. In fact, his birthday present from me is a week of baseball in southern California and Phoenix after school is out in June. It will be an awesome week!

In keeping with the baseball theme, here is the card that I made for him.



The layout comes from Jen's May SFYTT. The stamp is a Kenny K  digi stamp. The paper is from TE's May's KI kit. The image is colored with Copics.

Supplies
Stamps: Pitcher by Kenny K digi
Paper: from TE May KI kit, navy and green card stock and Pebbles Fresh Goods patterned papers
Ink: Copics and SU Night of Navy
Other: SU star brads, sewing machine, Taylored Expressions Reach For the Stars border die, and dimensionals

Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you're a super great Aunt!!! He'll love his gift AND this card!! Fabulous coloring on the image!

    Love all the stars! Great job on the SFYYT sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woweee this is spectacular! I love your coloring and the two bands of stars. Such a fun card with so much energy! Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!