About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Good Friends, Good Cheer

Good Monday morning all,

I'm back today with a card for Jen's Deconstructed Sketch challenge #51. This is my good friend Vicki's birthday card. We also work together, and frequently get together for happy hour on Fridays. I'm sure she will love the card.



The stamp set is one of the newer A la Modes sets called Martinis On Me. So Cute! The image is colored with Copics the fussy cut and popped up on the circle with dimensionals. I added a layer of Crystal Effects over the glass to make it look more "glassy." Lots of stitching, a few orange rhinestones, green polka-dot ribbon and a Die-namics border die complete the layout.

Supplies
Stamps: a la Mode Martinis On Me set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU peach parfait and very vanilla card stock and Happier pattern paper by My Mind's Eye
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: classic circle Nesties, Die-namics border die, Kaiser orange rhinestones, TE green polka-dot ribbon, sewing machine, Crystal Effects, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Here are the Copics I used:



Thanks for coming by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!