About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Sending Springtime Smiles

Hi and Happy Monday evening,

I had some stamping time last night and was able to make two cards. The one I'm posting tonight uses Jen's Deconstructed Sketch 45. I really like the layout of this sketch and I had fun putting a card together using it.

This is another Easter themed card and I decided to use purples, which I rarely use. I'm lovin' the look too.



Supplies
Stamps: Easter Blossoms by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White card stock and SU Flirtatious DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Concord Crush and SU Wisteria Wonder
Other: Eyelet circle and classic circle Nesties, SU rhinestones, SU embossing folder, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks all,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!